Quality Control Inspector
Posted By Sanel A
Are you a product inspection professional with fundamental understanding of quality control? Do you have practical experience using AQL standards?
Then we would love to hear from you to join QIMA as a freelance Quality Control Inspector!
On-Site - Petrich
in Engineering & Manufacturing - Assembly & Processing
in Engineering & Manufacturing - Structural Engineering
in Engineering & Manufacturing - Environmental Engineering
We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. Every year, we deliver some 1 million inspections, audits, and lab tests. QIMA's Operations team is a place where you can grow your technical and management skills – while helping us bring trust to global trade.
By joining our team of inspectors, you will ensure the quality of our clients’ supply chains by performing on-site product inspections of various types of products.
Your main duties will revolve around on-site quality inspections of consumer goods, including:
- Check email daily in order to receive inspection documents and guidelines;
- Attend inspections on time and communicate with supplier in a professional way;
- Perform the inspection of the merchandise according with company procedures. Supervise the stuffing of the containers according with company procedures;
- Fulfill inspection reports according with company procedures and time lines.
It could be you, if you have:
- Experience in quality management, especially softlines/ garments/ textiles/ footwear (2 years or more);
- Knowledge of AQL standards, as well as relevant safety and quality regulations;
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Great attention to detail and strong professional ethics.