Game Production Artist
Posted By Olivier C
We're looking for a game production artist to help us make the most fun Roguelike Deckbuilder on PC.
- Do you wake up and seek to entertain others?
- Do you love confronting problems by bouncing ideas around?
- Do you want to explore the world of game development in depth?
On-Site - Wellington Wellington
in Creative - Design
in Information Technology - Mobile & App Development
in Information Technology - Graphic & UI/UX Design
by Big Adventure
About the role:
• Game developer, we need serious artistic talent to build games.
• Art director of the team, we need someone to make style decisions for the group and teach others what they know.
We are a startup and that means two things:
o There will be tasks to do that none of us have done before, roll up your sleeves.
o Your thoughts and learnings will count for a lot in our small crew, we want your voice to be heard.
• Contributing to sprint goals
• Developing games
• Helping players discover our games
• Helping team improve how it works together
• Helping company improve how it works together
• Learning everyday
Requirements to apply:
• 2-5 years professional industry experience working as a 2D artist, Concept artist, Graphic Designer or UI artist
• Experience working with Unity, C#, and Photoshop
• Willing to work from home
• Must have right to work in New Zealand